Thursday, December 15, 2011

Whew!!!

So much to do!  Amidst cookie baking, school program attending, feast preparations, and last minute shopping...


I have managed to check a few more things off my handmade Christmas list, and I even made dinner tonight!  My husband is under a tremendous amount of stress right now, so I made sure that there was an actual meat on the table (a far cry from the hot dogs we threw on in a frenzy last night!), and a veggie, and even a homemade bread!  I complained that the warming drawer hadn't kept the chicken as warm as I had hoped, and my five year old son said "I think it's great - you did a great job, Mom!"  That's a hint that a meal like this is too scarce these days...  
Here's my handmade composition cover.  One down, three to go...




See this fabulous link for the instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment