Sunday, December 11, 2011

Saturday Afternoons...

The girls and I headed to the museum for a little drop-in art, but we arrived about 15 minutes early.  No worries, I wanted to show my oldest an exhibit Little Miss and I had already seen.  To our surprise, the artist was there!  He was chatting with people, and helping children add their touch to a giant painting there, and selling his art!  Yes, I might have made a purchase...
Little Miss is pointing to her spot on the painting.  She'll be famous one day, and even if not, she sure felt special in the moment!
We headed downstairs to make party hats!  New Years Eve here we come!!!


The rest of the afternoon my oldest and I spent mixing cookie dough and cake batter.  One cake in the freezer, 6 more desserts to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment